Terms and Conditions
1. Site placement shall be determined at the sole discretion of Artisan promotions .
2. Stall holder contracts and sites are not transferable or assignable. Any transfer, assignment or sale (or attempts to do so) of any stallholder contract or site reservation will result in immediate termination.
3. Except in any case of Artisan Promotions willful misconduct or negligence, Artisan Promotion will not be responsible for or liable to the stall holder for any loss or damage caused or sustained in any way to, or for any theft or loss of, any product, equipment or fittings used or in the care of the stall holders at the market ,any damage to the event venue cause by the stallholder will be fixed at the cost of the stall holder. The organizer shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages . 4. In the event beyond the control of the organizer, including without limitation, any act of God, disease or epidemic. That we have to cancel an event we will transfer your booking to our next available event.
Stall Holder Obligations: 1 . Stalls must be ready for trade 30 minutes before opening times Stallholders must not pack up or show any intent on packing up before 4pm on market days. You must have claimed your site by 8am of the event day if not it will be filled by someone else so not to leave a gap.
2. All stallholders must supply any required equipment including tables.
3. You must keep your site within your area at all times .
4. All stallholders and product must be approved by Artisan promotions to verify that any goods are appropriate and suitable for sale and comply with the theme. All product or goods for sale must comply with any legal requirements.
5. Power sites are strictly limited and are only available by prior arrangement. If you have arranged to have power you must have your cords tagged that is no older than 3 months . Cords will be checked.
6. Due to the nature of the the Markets, exclusivity of the sale of goods is not available.
7. Vehicles must be parked away from the main parking area .
8. All rubbish and equipment must be removed from site by stallholder at the conclusion of the market. No rubbish is to be left on site and the stallholder must take responsibility for its disposal.
9. Taking reasonable care concerning health and safety while attending the event.
10. At set up and break down if reversing your vehicle you will need the assistance of someone behind directing you.
11. No refunds will be given.
As the ‘Stall Holder,’ I acknowledge and agree to the above terms: I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the stall holder application and agree to be bound by them at any of the above events i attend.